Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Serious note

Hey Bookworms
           Book Reading update: I have decided to Read the book "Nothing But the Truth (and a few white lies)" by JustinaChen Healey. There is a few things I want to go over. If your going to read the books I know some people have religouse issues. I have nothing against reading about othe religons in books I am reading but some people do (I am christan). The religon in the book is budist. Like I said I have nothing against other religions. This country was founded beacuse people wanted freedom of religion. I will keep my opnion to myself about religions. I ask you bookworms to do the same. I will do this for every book I see that has anything with religion. Now that all the seriousness is over I wanted to say that so far this book is interesting. So I am super excited for it. 
                 Bye bookworms ttyl
                    signed the Bookworm
    
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment