Friday, October 18, 2013

Book Review today! In a little bit

Hey bookworms I am back, 
      It has been pretty busy in my right now. First it was PSATs so i was stressing over those. My life in general pretty much. I realized that my vision of this blog just is not going to work with scheduling. when i set up the blog I though okay I would have a book review every week. But we see how that went and all. So I will not have a set date anymore. They will happen when they can and maybe during the summer I can get into a schedule. I will not have a set book of the week either i noticed that has not worked either but i will take requests what to read . I am always looking for a good book. SO my favorite series 4th book came out just like a week ago and I bought it and that will be the book I will be reviewing. I just have to go through and edit and I  will be posting it shortly so stay tuned in. :) 
                                                         From the bookworm
                                                    P.s thank you for people who keep showing up to this blog that means the world to me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment